fill your space with a soft citrus aroma, paired with light herbs and subtle note of sweet, mulled wine to finish. this crisp holiday scent is the perfect pairing to any happy hour.
safe burning tips:
- keep your burning candle in sight and away from drafts. always place it on a flat, heat-resistant surface when lit. keep the candle away from children, pets, materials that can catch fire, and other heat sources.
- never move your candle while it is burning or still hot; only move it once the flame is extinguished and the wax has cooled.
- never leave your candle unattended.
- fire hazard: stop burn when there is approximately 1/2 inch of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel; candles are made from all-natural ingredients which often pool at the bottom of your candle.
candle care and treatment:
- when you light your soy candle for the very first time, it is important to remember that it has a memory. you should burn your soy candle for 1 hour for each inch of its diameter; until you receive a full melt pool. this allows your soy candle to get its full melt pool which will increase the scent throw of the soy candle.
- wicks are made from braided cotton to allow for a consistent and clean burn. trim the wick before every light in order to prevent the wick from smoking or “mushrooming”. remove and discard all wick trimmings before relighting the candle.