a woody-masculine fragrance with top-notes of lemon, lime and a splash of orange, middle-notes of cardamom, rosemary, jasmine, and rose, and base notes of amber, fir, vetiver, oakmoss, and rosewood.
safe burning tips:
- keep your burning candle in sight and away from drafts. always place it on a flat, heat-resistant surface when lit. keep the candle away from children, pets, materials that can catch fire, and other heat sources.
- never move your candle while it is burning or still hot; only move it once the flame is extinguished and the wax has cooled.
- never leave your candle unattended.
- fire hazard: stop burn when there is approximately 1/2 inch of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel; candles are made from all-natural ingredients which often pool at the bottom of your candle.
candle care and treatment:
- when you light your soy candle for the very first time, it is important to remember that it has a memory. you should burn your soy candle for 1 hour for each inch of its diameter; until you receive a full melt pool. this allows your soy candle to get its full melt pool which will increase the scent throw of the soy candle.
- wicks are made from braided cotton to allow for a consistent and clean burn. trim the wick before every light in order to prevent the wick from smoking or “mushrooming”. remove and discard all wick trimmings before relighting the candle.